it's time to get started with
"I started my lash journey with Paula 4 years ago. I shadowed her for months and styled endless amounts of lashes! She was with me every step of the way which made it so much easier! Paulas knowledge and passion for lashes is infectious and I soon began to feel the same about my new trade! I became confident and started to tweak each set of lashes in some new way using the tips Paula had given me to improve my styling techniques and speed. Paula is so patient, kind and loves to see you progress. Her knowledge of the lash trade is unbelievable! Since I completed my classic lash course I have gone on to do a styling course and Russian volume course with Paula, I am now a very successful lash tech and to this day I remain in contact with Paula as we never stop learning and evolving! I 100% recommend Paula to anyone who would like to train in lash extensions she is undoubtabally the most dedicated lash tech I know"
Blink Beginners Lash Course
- Health And Safety
- Patch Testing And Client Consultations
- Anatomy Of The Eye
- Lash Extention Application Theory And Practical
- Lash Application On A Mannequin Head And Live Model
- Eye Styling
- Infill Procedures
- Safe Removal Of Lashes
- Eyelash Growth Cycles
- Aftercare Advice
- Product Training
- Lash Photography & Editing Pictures
Blink Russian Volume Lash
- Health and Safety
- Eye shapes and styling
- Lash Refills
- Photography and marketing
- Lash application and volume fan procedures and techniques
- Lash removal
- 2D -5D volume fans
- Lash removal
Hand making Russian Volume Fans
This course will take place in Blink Lash Bar in Bray.
The course will run from 9am - 6pm
Brow Lamination Training
- Our Brow Lamination training is a one day course. We will provide you with the best knowledge and tools to help you create amazing brows.
- You must be fully qualified in waxing to complete our Brow Lamination course ( qualification certificates must be provided ).
- You will learn how to correctly measure shape and trim brows.
- You will also learn how to assess hair types to calculate the correct timings for the lamination process.
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Brow tinting
- Brow waxing procedures
- Patch testing and consultations
For more Info,
We Are Here To Help You With Any Questions You May Have
Both courses are 1 full day long.
Yes, you will get a certificate as soon as you provide 5 successful case studies after you complete your course.
If you feel like you need more help after you complete your course you can attend our refresher evening. This will give you another opportunity to troubleshoot. Paula will also be available to answer questions within a messenger service or zoom call.
These services are free of charge.
The lash kit is optional.
All blink lash students will be able to avail of a 10% discount on all products after course completion.
Lashes, glue, lash pads, scissors, mannequin heads, and tweezers will be included in your kit.
Yes. The course is fully accredited and it will allow you to get fully insured.
No, you do not need any previous beauty experience to do our beginner’s classic lash course.
Yes, we recommend you have at least 6 months’ experience in lashes before you do a Russian volume course.